Tel.: +34 687 78 85 03

The Need for Contents Insurance

It is costly to maintain a house. One way you can protect your investment though would be to secure coverage. This way, you simply rely on your provider to pay for the damages and losses you have incurred in the event of theft, fire, or natural disaster.

The basic home policy acquired by most people only covers for the building itself. However, if you want additional coverage for lost or stolen possessions, then you need contents insurance. This stipulation indicates that the premium covers the losses and damages of personal belongings in your home. Examples of such items include furniture, appliances, carpets, computers, fittings, and even jewellery pieces.

The benefit of this policy is that in case any of your belongings is lost or damaged, the insurer will pay for their replacement. Aside from theft, you could also process claims for other reasons. A few examples include fires, storms, and other disasters (depending on your provider).

Before you secure such policy, you must first add the overall worth of your belongings to help you decide how much coverage you actually need. From there, gather quotes from different providers and select one that gives you the best value for your money.

Find your property

106 Properties

Properties for all budgets
Mar menor , Murcia
Spanish property for sale in the regions of Murcia & Alicante
Investment golf properties
Great places to visit
Amazing properties at amazing prices
New & Resale Properties
Villas with private pools

Featured properties

© 2013 Casa Azul Pilar - All rights reserved